v0.2.0 (22 Apr 2022)
- (EXPERIMENTAL) LogarithmPlotter now has an optional LaTeX integration.
- It requires a LaTeX installation, including
dvipngavailable in the PATH.
- NOTE: LaTeX support is disabled by default and is only for working for the rendering on the graph.
- NOTE: The objects and history tab still use the legacy text based expression rendering.
- Thanks and contributions dialog, showing included libraries and translations, their license and author(s).
- LaTeX rendering can be disabled for texts, even if LaTeX is enabled.
- History re/undos only redraw the graph every 4 change at most in order to speed up the process when re/undoing a lot of changes.
- Gradients are no longer hidden when filtered out in the history tab.
- LaTeX options and error messages
- Thanks and contribution dialog
- New option for text.
- Fixed translation of "repartition" which should be "distribution" in certain remaining strings.
- (macos) #1 - Opening files don't work on compiled versions of LogarithmPlotter on MacOS
- (snapcraft) Fixed bug preventing from launching LogarithmPlotter. This fix has been backported to v0.1.8.
- (snapcraft) Files are now properly opened.
- (snapcraft) Added changelog support.
- Moved python modules to "util" directory for more clarity.
- Moved flatpak metainfo to eu.ad5001.LogarithmPlotter repository.
- Componented the Mathlib library in order to have a more readable source.
- Merge label drawing methods due to it's complexity.
- (flatpak) Updated SDK version to v5.15-21.08.
v0.1.8 (19 Feb 2022)
- There is now a user manual for LogarithmPlotter! Contributions apprecriated.
- A link to LogarithmPlotter's official website has been added in the about dialog.
- A link to the user manual has been added both on the greeting screen and the
- User manual.
- Official website.
- The label position of X Cursors now display the label even when unexpected values are entered.
- X Cursors target object in history are now properly rendered when no object were selected
- Fixed slight clipping at the bottom of the border.
- TextInput no longer allow to input forbidden characters for numbers.
- ALT+ shortcuts on the menu bar now work. NOTE: May break some mobile configuration. Qt bug report
- (flatpak) Buttons on side menu to create object now have proper width on startup.
- There is now a script to generate offline versions of the manual based on their online version.
- Sidebar button width is now fixed.
- Artifacts have been added to appstream metadata.
v0.1.7 (03 Feb 2022)
- The history browser has been completly redesigned, improving UX.
- The history browser now features a filter bar.
- All side panel tabs now have a visually identifiable scrollbar.
- Shorter rich text representations of history entries to improve readability.
- Usage of gradiants and icons to better identify history entries at a glance.
- History entries are now showing the whole label on several lines, instead of cutting it at the end.
- New history action for renaming.
- New history action for coloring. Note: color changing history entries created in previous versions of LogarithmPlotter will not be updated.
- Tooltips for object creation buttons have been added.
- Tooltips have been set to have a delay of 200ms to match most software's handling of them.
- Object creation buttons now have a unified style accross all platforms.
- History action of renaming objects.
- History action of changing the color of objects.
- Filtering for history browser.
- Visibility history actions (shown and hidden) are now properly savedmaking loading them not automaticly changed to "Show".
- Name changes history actions are now properly saved.
- Non translated object type on the "+ Create new object" item selection combobox for Bode Magnitude and Phase.
- Proper handling for future LogarithmPlotter files.
- Shortcuts not being displayed in the menu bar are now properly shown.
- (flatpak) Black versions of the icons when using a black theme with the KDE SDK.
- (debian) Fixed launchpad building properly.
- Better organisation on icons.
- Historylib has been separated in several files.
- Trying to switch metainfo once more to try and fix another bug.
- Keywords added to metainfo.
v0.1.6 (29 Jan 2022)
- A new changelog popup is available at startup and in the help menu.
- Object properties names.
- Object properties enum values.
- Object comments.
- Most elements using a ":".
- X Cursor's targets can now be set to null.
- History now imports domains and objects properly.
- Proper handling for future LogarithmPlotter files.
- (debian) Fixing bug that created a /build directory and didn't put the icons in the right directories.
- Other: Refractoring done on helper.
- Other: All QML elements are now properly commented.
- Other: Scripts have been moved to it's own directory.
- Other: Added changelog to metainfo for flathub.
v0.1.5 (26 Jan 2022)
- LogarithmPlotter has now better handling of very high values in logarithmic scale.
- Flatpak metadata, including translated image.
- (!) File saving dialog was not working.
- (!) Debian packages does include any language file.
- X Cursor pointing does not detect any object.
v0.1.4 (24 Jan 2022)
- LogarithmPlotter detects unsaved changes.
- LogarithmPlotter is now translated!
- New translation: English by Ad5001: 100%
- New translation: French by Ad5001: 100%
- New translation: German by Ad5001: 100%
- New translation: Hungarian by Óvári (@ovari on github): 100%
- New translation: Norvegian by Allan Nordhøy (@comradekingu on github): 80%
- Fixed bug: No notification when closing LogarithmPlotter with unsaved changes.
- Fixed bug: π unavailable in symbols.
v0.1.3 (18 Jan 2022)
- Sandboxed packages (snapcraft and flatpak) won't show error messages related to update checks.
- Equations of the form (x + y) / z were not being simplified properly.
v0.1.2 (30 Sep 2021)
- Unable to move Bode diagrams elements when having deleted the sum element.
- Names were not not being changed from previous object when editing a new one.
- Bode Magnitude was not drawn far enough.
- Bode Magnitude had undefined ending.
- Other bugs patched in v0.1.1.
v0.1 (26 Aug 2021)
- Initial release.