||4 years ago|
|src/Ad5001/FloatingTexts||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|plugin.yml||5 years ago|
Create floating texts for your PocketMine server !
Welcome your players with a nice, class, and clean message, display infos on large walls easily, and much more in a few steps using this plugin!
Downloading the plugin.
- Go to https://download.ad5001.eu/en/view.php?src=git&name=FloatingTexts and click "Download".
- After the .phar has been downloaded, put it into your "plugins" folder.
- Restart your server.
Create a floating text.
- Spawn any sort of mob (using a spawn egg or /summon)
- Then enter command "/createfloat ". Use \n to go to next line.
- Hit the mob you want to transform into a floating text.
And voilà ! You have created a floating text !
For those who didn't know, I always use the BoxOfDevs Public General License v1.1.3 due to some old problems.