Docker files used for AccountFree building. https://hub.docker.com/r/ad5001/ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Ad5001 a2725df22e||5 days ago|
|accountfree-build-img||1 year ago|
|accountfree-build-img-wine||1 year ago|
|ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb||1 year ago|
|ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb-wine||1 year ago|
|ubuntu-pyside6-xvfb||5 days ago|
|ubuntu-pyside6-xvfb-wine||5 days ago|
|README.md||5 days ago|
This repository contains the Dockerfiles required to build AccountFree:
- ubuntu-pyside6-xvfb: Ubuntu jammy base containing PySide6 (Qt for Python) & Xvfb (virtual X server that does not require a display).
- ubuntu-pyside6-xvfb-wine: Contains the latest wine installation, with Windows python3, PySide6 & pyinstaller + Xvfb.
- ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb: Ubuntu focal base containing PySide2 (Qt for Python) & Xvfb (virtual X server that does not require a display).
- ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb-wine: Contains the latest wine installation, with Windows python3, PySide2 & pyinstaller + Xvfb.
- accountfree-build-img: Based on ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb, contains AccountFree dependencies to build it's Linux packages.
- accountfree-build-img: Based on ubuntu-pyside2-xvfb-wine, contains AccountFree dependencies to build it's Windows installer.
NOTE: In Docker, use xvfb-run to run a program within a Xvfb server.