The original minigame, free, and better than ever !
Do you know the hide and seek? It's a game where some people (the hiders) hide themselfs and then the other people (the seekers) go seek them and have to find them in a limited time.
This is a recreation of this game for pocketmine !
Please note that this is still under development.
- /hideandseek <sub command> [parameters]
- creategame (or addgame): Creates a hide and seek
- deletegame (or delgame): Deletes the hide and seek
- setmaxplayers (or smp): Sets the maximum number of players
- setseekerspercentage (or ssp): Sets the percentage of players that will be seekers
- setwaittime (or swt): Sets the waiting time of players when 75 percents of the maximum players joined and the game starts
- setseektime (or sst): Sets the time seekers have to find all hiders before hiders wins
- setspawn(or ss): Sets the spawn of the place players will wait, hide, and seek
- setseekersspawn(or sss): Sets the place where players will be tped to while hiders are hiding
- start: Force start the game
- stop: Force stop the game Please note that all those subcommands are relative to the world where you execute the command in.